New Intel Driver Delivers up to 35% Higher FPS in Diablo IV under Ray Tracing Ultra Setting at 1440p for Arc A-Series GPUs

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Intel Graphics Driver 32.0.101.5762, a new driver for Intel Arc A-Series Graphics, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, and Intel Core Ultra Processors with Intel Arc Graphics that introduces several fixes and improvements for users, including greater performance in Diablo IV at select resolutions under the Ray Tracing Ultra setting, is now available for download, Intel has announced.

See full article...

Intel keeps pulling off impressive numbers in their driver optimizations.

I'm not sure if this means they are just that good, or if the default state of the product is just that awful, that there is lots of low hanging fruit 😅

Intel keeps pulling off impressive numbers in their driver optimizations.

I'm not sure if this means they are just that good, or if the default state of the product is just that awful, that there is lots of low hanging fruit 😅
intel has to play catch up, Nvidia and AMD have been doing game ready drivers for ages, not a gap that you close in one go, they pick their battles.

Keep em comming I say.

I saw the announcement for the new Intel Graphics Driver 32.0.101.5762. It sounds like a solid update, especially with the performance boost in Diablo IV for Ray Tracing Ultra settings.

Become a Patron!
Back