New Star Wars: Knights of the Republic Game Reportedly in Development by Secret Studio

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
star-wars-kotor-cover-cropped-1024x576.jpg
Image: BioWare

A new Star Wars: Knights of the Republic adventure is reportedly in development, but it isn’t by BioWare or any other studio owned by EA. The rumor comes from franchise insider Bespin Bulletin, who recently spoke during the B.O.B. podcast and claimed that fans will “never guess” what studio is working on the game.

“Amongst my digging, I heard there is a Knights of the Old Republic project in development somewhere,” Bespin Bulletin (via VGC) said. “I talked to a couple of people, and I also found out that [Bloomberg’s] Jason Schreier said that it’s not with EA, and we’ll ‘never guess’ who the studio is that’s...

Continue reading...

That would be nice, those were/are great games.

also, ray tracing please

A standalone Mandalorian game would suck honestly. Who cares about bounties when you know a superior warrior (Jedi) is out there that could crush you?

And let's be honest, baby-yoda was the star, not the Mandalorian.

Soo, Larian Studios?

And the star of the Mandalorian is the relationship between the Mandalorian and baby yoda. They would not be the success they are without the other half imho.

A standalone Mandalorian game would suck honestly. Who cares about bounties when you know a superior warrior (Jedi) is out there that could crush you?
What does one have to do with the other? Because there are a few Jedi the world no longer has space for bounty hunters?!
We had a dozen games where you had jedi powers, I don't want an n+1th iteration of the same thing.

I don't necessarily want a stand alone mandalorian game, but I don't want a baby yoda game either. The Star Wars universe is large enough it doesn't have to include on screen characters.

Become a Patron!
Back