Newegg Launches CPU Trade-In Program with up to $380 for Intel Processors

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Newegg Refreshed, a refurbishment program from Newegg that offers pre-owned products at what the retailer says is competitive prices, will be expanding its selection with the help of CPU Trade-In—a new program that will allow customers to trade in their old processors, helping them obtain newer hardware for gaming, creating, professional, and other uses.

See full article...

I've read some bad reviews about their trade in program. They were nitpicking the fully functional trade ins and sending them back saying they were defective on the GPU side at least.

Yea I don't trust neweggs trade in. I read it and the risk is all on the connsumer. No thanks.

I've read some bad reviews about their trade in program. They were nitpicking the fully functional trade ins and sending them back saying they were defective on the GPU side at least.

Yea I don't trust neweggs trade in. I read it and the risk is all on the connsumer. No thanks.

Well, just from my one, and only one experience, it worked as advertised. I was actually pretty happy with it. I traded a 3080ti for a 4080 Super. However, I did have the original box, accessories, etc, etc. But, with the Intel 3x and 4x fiasco, how likely is anyone going to buy a used Intel chip? After reading about it, I'd be sticking with AMD for now. (Nothing against AMD, have one and am stupid happy with it.)

Become a Patron!
Back