Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition Coming to Steam on February 5, 2021

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nioh-2-the-complete-edition-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: Koei Tecmo

Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja have announced that their popular samurai action RPG, Nioh 2, is coming to the PC on February 5, 2021 in the form of a Complete Edition. The definitive version will be released on Steam for $49.99 and contain the base game, as well as all three DLC expansions: “The Tengu’s Disciple”, “Darkness in the Capital,” and “The First Samurai.”

Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition includes plenty of technical upgrades, such as support for HDR, higher refresh rates (e.g., 144 Hz), and 4K and ultra-widescreen resolutions. The game also features full mouse and keyboard customization, alongside gamepad compatibility.

Original Press Release

KOEI TECMO Europe and developer Team NINJA are thrilled to...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone here play this one and can give us some idea of if it is any good? Is it like biowares older rpg or something different. (Jade dragon was the name I think. I remember it and enjoyed it but suck with names.)

Anyone here play this one and can give us some idea of if it is any good? Is it like biowares older rpg or something different. (Jade dragon was the name I think. I remember it and enjoyed it but suck with names.)
Nioh is a Souls-like action RPG with some Tenchu mixed in.

Become a Patron!
Back