No Time to Die, A Quiet Place Part II, and Other Blockbusters Receive New Release Dates

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
no-time-to-die-james-bond-007-banner-1024x576.jpg
Image: MGM

MGM has decided to postpone the release date of its latest Bond adventure, No Time to Die, from April 2 to October 8, 2021. The decision has prompted a number of other major studios to follow suit, such as Sony, which responded with new release dates for Cinderella (July 16, 2021), Ghostbusters: Afterlife (November 11, 2021), Morbius (Jan. 21, 2022), Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway (June 11, 2021), and Uncharted (Feb. 11, 2022).

“Cinderella will release in theaters on July 16 instead of Feb. 5,” Variety reported in its coverage. “That delay bumps the video game adaptation Uncharted, which was originally set for mid-July, to Feb. 11, 2022. Meanwhile, Peter...

Continue reading...

LOL, couldn't care less. I already wasn't going to cinemas before covid. I'd not go even if the crap they churn out never gets a home release, they can beg me, they can grovel, just NO.

Movie studios still hoping against hope that their revenue will magically go back to 2019 levels. Spoiler: it won't. They would be better served relenting and doing simultaneous releases to streaming platforms.

Become a Patron!
Back