"No Time to Die" Trailer Teases a Retired James Bond and Female 007 Replacement

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
MGM has released the first trailer for Daniel Craig's final outing as British super-spy James Bond. Helmed by True Detective S1's Cary Fukunaga, No Time to Die will shake things up in the long-running franchise by introducing a retired Bond who is pulled back into action by an old friend. Joining him will be a female 00 agent played by Captain Marvel's Lashana Lynch, who has taken over Bond's legendary 007 number.

In No Time To Die, Bond has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help. The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.

I'm sure it'll go over as well as the other girl power movies like Charlie's Angles and the new Terminator movie. I suppose there's a small chance it's done right like Wonder Woman was but I'm not holding my breath.

Become a Patron!
Back