Noblechairs Partners with Bethesda for Gaming Chairs Based on DOOM, Fallout, and Other Franchises

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
noblechairs-fallout-concept-1024x576.jpg
Image: Noblechairs

Reputable gaming-chair manufacturer Noblechairs has announced that it’s teamed up with Bethesda for new products based on its most popular franchises, which include the likes of Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, DOOM, RAGE, and Wolfenstein. The press release (and design mock-ups) suggest that these will be similar to Noblechairs’s current lineup of Epic, Hero, and Icon furniture – but with some colorful, gaming-inspired graphics instead of basic whites, grays, and blacks.

We have teamed up with @bethesda to be their official chair partner and manufacture officially licensed products for their ground-breaking game titles! Prepare for the future. #fallout...

Continue reading...

So now your just going to overpay for a most likely uncomfortable chair with a games name on it. No way.

Noble's are good chairs. I wouldn't get one with a game theme though,

I don't know. I'd like to see the Doom version.

The Noble chairs are $369+ on Amz. And no disco LED lights? WTF

I need a new chair but that is a bit too flashy. Was looking at the MSI ones, but hard to gauge comfort of these without trying them first.

Hmmmm.... Hate to admit it but I'm usually a sucker for gaming gimmicks. Not sure I'd shell out $400 for a $100 chair just because it has a game design on it though.

Become a Patron!
Back