NVIDIA Announces Eight New RTX GPUs for Artists, Engineers, and Other Professionals

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-gtc-2021-new-rtx-gpus-1024x576.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

NVIDIA has announced eight new Ampere-based RTX GPUs aimed at artists, designers, engineers, and other users in the professional market. They include the NVIDIA RTX A5000 and NVIDIA RTX A4000 desktop GPUs, which boast new RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and CUDA cores for increased AI, graphics, and real-time rendering performance, as well as the NVIDIA A10 GPU and A16 GPU for data center applications. Rounding them off are the NVIDIA RTX A2000, NVIDIA RTX A3000, RTX A4000, and RTX A5000 laptop GPUs for mobile workstations, which feature Max-Q and RTX...

Continue reading...

I don't know if scalpers can buy them up before businesses can put in orders.. problem for scalpers is businesses have fulfillment contracts with vendors and relationships that give them some measure of priority.

So I'm sure companies will have cards as they need them.

I don't know if scalpers can buy them up before businesses can put in orders.. problem for scalpers is businesses have fulfillment contracts with vendors and relationships that give them some measure of priority.

So I'm sure companies will have cards as they need them.
If I were a miner, I'd have a company to run all of it through. Why wouldn't a scalper at this point?

I don't think these will be scalped at all. These are cards for businesses and not gamers. Businesses buy things in very different ways that naturally don't cross paths with scalpers.

Still not in a practical budget no matter how you look at it.

Become a Patron!
Back