NVIDIA Brings GeForce NOW to Chromebooks

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-geforce-now-chromebook-destiny-2-1024x576.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

If you’re a Chromebook user who’s been dreaming of playing demanding PC games on your weak, budget device, get ready to celebrate. NVIDIA has announced that its cloud-gaming service, GeForce NOW, is now available for ChromeOS, which means that any Chromebook user (with a good internet connection, at least) can play a huge catalog of games anywhere in the world.

Chromebook support for GeForce NOW is here, bringing you more ways to play. 💻 💙❤️💛💚Read all about it in our newest blog: https://t.co/uMj0jQIZYa pic.twitter.com/FZz0BjM1uy— NVIDIA GeForce NOW (@NVIDIAGFN) August 18, 2020...

Continue reading...

How nice of them.

I don't even want that account based tracking bullshit on my desktop.

If this is capable of actual gaming on crappy low end notebooks, they may have found their niche! I have a cute, tiny, but old and slow laptop that is worthless for games, but if it would work for this I might have to check it out.

If this is capable of actual gaming on crappy low end notebooks, they may have found their niche! I have a cute, tiny, but old and slow laptop that is worthless for games, but if it would work for this I might have to check it out.

I have used Steam for that for years - it’s just LAN only. Aalthough you could VPN in... Ive never has ISP that would be able to handle it to try.

Become a Patron!
Back