NVIDIA Bundling Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War with Select GeForce RTX 3080 and GeForce RTX 3090 Purchases

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-operatives-1024x576.jpg
Image: Activision

Are you a Call of Duty fan who’s interested in upgrading to one of NVIDIA’s flagship graphics cards? We’ve got great news for you, as the company has announced that select GeForce RTX 3080 and GeForce RTX 3090 purchases will include a free copy of Activision and Treyarch’s latest installment, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.

You can check out NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX Call of Duty Bundle page for the complete details, but here are links to the GeForce RTX 3090 and...

Continue reading...

LOL, these promotions just sound awful now. It's like trying to sell a tv to a blind man, so insensitive.

Hahaha........
what are the scalpers bundling with their sales?

Nvidia will only have to give away like three copies......since they don't have any product to sell.

Supposedly Nvidia is holding dies to re shuffle, redo thier line up.
That just sounds crazy to me. Though i would believe it if their margins have just collapsed and are looking to recover them.
Their margins must be a disaster when compared to the 2000 series.

It should come bundled with a free 500GB m2 drive from Samsung to fit the game, too.

Don’t worry, by the time you get the card, petabyte SSDs will be commonplace.

Buy a card you can't get only to receive a game that didn't get good reviews during the beta.

Yea I'm sure all 300 copies of this wil be amazing.

as best the game should be a $30 expansion to Modern Warfare.

Become a Patron!
Back