NVIDIA Confirms Ray Tracing Is Coming to Diablo IV, Launches New Sweepstakes for GeForce RTX 4080 Founders Edition with Diablo IV Backplate (MSRP $...

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
NVIDIA has confirmed that Diablo IV is getting ray tracing as part of a post-launch update. There's no word yet on how taxing this feature might be, but in this writer's experience, the game runs exceptionally well on PC, with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D and GeForce RTX 4090 combo easily delivering frame rates of at least 116 FPS at 4K max settings even with DLSS and Frame Generation turned off. NVIDIA is also celebrating today's launch of Diablo IV with the NVIDIA GeForce Diablo IV Sweepstakes, a new sweepstakes that includes 2x GeForce RTX 4080 Founders Edition graphics cards with custom, Diablo IV-themed GPU backplates (Rogue and Druid) in its prize pool. "All entries, whether online or by mail, must be received no later than between 6:00 AM on June 6th, 2023, Pacific Daylight Time and 5:00 PM on June 20th, 2023, Pacific Daylight Time."

See full article...

I mean you know cool sweepstakes. You know what would be amazing. If Nvidia after it closes says... "F*ck it we got 12 thousand entries... everyone wins. We're a trillion dollar company."

I mean I know that won't happen don't get me wrong. Just would love to see a company with that kind of largess do something amazing for the gaming community.

Heck anyone remember when Logitech had the "You could win a wireless keyboard and mouse though this link." And like everyone figured out if you just kept refreshing you would win... they ended up honoring the ALL even though it was a bad code issue. That's the kind of stuff that wins people over for a long time. (They gave away like 30k keyboards and mice. I can't even find a reference to it... back in... late 90's early 2000's if I remember correctly. )

Become a Patron!
Back