NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series (LHR) Hash Rates Fully Unlocked by New NiceHash Software

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
NVIDIA released a revised assortment of GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics cards last year with a reduced hash rate in an attempt to increase their availability for gamers.

Go to post

The only thing surprising about this is how long it took.
I think it was you that had mentioned before -- if someone had cracked it earlier, they weren't likely to leak it to the general public; they'd keep it in house to take better advantage of it.

Seems that could very well have been the case here - it didn't leak out until there really wasn't a huge need for it anymore. I think it's more likely it was developed a year or more ago, and has been in use by some large mining front; just kept hidden behind closed doors.

I think it was you that had mentioned before -- if someone had cracked it earlier, they weren't likely to leak it to the general public; they'd keep it in house to take better advantage of it.

Seems that could very well have been the case here - it didn't leak out until there really wasn't a huge need for it anymore. I think it's more likely it was developed a year or more ago, and has been in use by some large mining front; just kept hidden behind closed doors.
That is very true.

Become a Patron!
Back