NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Begins Shipping from Third-Party Sellers for $699

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
msi-geforce-rtx-3050-gaming-x-play-hard-stay-silent-1024x576.jpg
Image: MSI

As suspected, NVIDIA users who are interested in getting a copy of the company’s latest budget graphics card will have to pay quite a lot higher than the $249 that green team optimistically listed in its announcement article for the GeForce RTX 3050 from earlier this month.

As indicated by a listing from PC Power Marketplace, a third-party seller on Newegg, custom GeForce RTX 3050 graphics cards such as MSI’s Gaming X model will be selling for hundreds of dollars more than NVIDIA’s idealized MSRP. This particular card is seemingly in stock and available to ship for $699, a price that matches the MSRP of the far more powerful GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition...

Continue reading...

This is what Biden, McConnell, Xi, Boris, Putin should be united on and angry at and all of them should stage a vast rapid antitrust investigation from the corporate office to their logistics partners to end this world economic disaster.

This is what Biden, McConnell, Xi, Boris, Putin should be united on and angry at and all of them should stage a vast rapid antitrust investigation from the corporate office to their logistics partners to end this world economic disaster.
Xi and Putin would can only and actually might make things so much worse.

And to say I was upset my 3080 was 849€ when I got it.

And to say I was upset my 3080 was 849€ when I got it.
I'm fortunate to have gotten my RTX 3090's for MSRP. Looks like I'll be running those same cards for the very foreseeable future.

First off, it makes me very thankful for what I have.

Second of all - yeah, no. I think this officially prices me out of PC building for a while. It's a fun hobby, and I enjoy gaming, but I'm not going to start taking out a second mortgage every time my gaming computer needs an upgrade.

Become a Patron!
Back