NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Will Reportedly Come in Both 8 GB and 16 GB GDDR6X Flavors

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-frontal-shot-1024x573.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

NVIDIA’s Titanium version of the GeForce RTX 3070 will reportedly be available in more than one memory configuration. This is according to a leaker by the name of Uniko’s Hardware, who shared a tweet yesterday claiming that there are 8 GB and 16 GB variants of the GeForce RTX 3070 Ti. Unlike the standard GeForce RTX 3070, the Ti edition will feature GDDR6X memory just like green team’s flagship GeForce RTX 3080 and GeForce RTX 3090 graphics cards.

RTX3070TiGA104-400-A18GB & 16GBMT61K256M32JE-19G pic.twitter.com/ySekgt7zzK— Uniko's Hardware (@unikoshardware) March 26, 2021

Rumors that...

Continue reading...

This, in
I'll wait for next gen. Please drive thru, next window please..
I mean, if I could get one for *70 prices, sure. Even a slight premium for more RAM and a better cooler like this FE.

But we'd be lucky to see these under a grand, so I'm with you in fact if not in spirit...

They might as well advertise one with 8 terabytes of gddr 20x memory that makes your cpu into a time traveling quantum compute monster... not like actual customers will be able to verify and all the tech channels will just say "we were promised one to test but availability is extremely low."

Sigh another video card launched that nobody will ever be able to buy. Well aside from scalpers and those willing to buy them at 300% markup.

Become a Patron!
Back