NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 (20 GB) Still Happening, According to MSI Filings

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-geforce-rtx-3080-close-up-1024x576.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

The rumor mill recently claimed that NVIDIA had abandoned the idea of a standard GeForce RTX 3080 model with 10 GB of additional memory, but new filings spotted at the official EEC site provide hope that it could still be coming.

As discovered by KOMACHI_ENSAKA, MSI has submitted multiple GeForce RTX 3080 models with a 20 GB memory configuration in the VENTUS, SUPRIM, SEA HAWK, GAMING, and AERO series. There are ten models in total, which we’ve copied below.

MSI GeForce RTX 3080 (20 GB) Models:

GeForce RTX 3080 VENTUS 3X 20G OCGeForce RTX 3080 VENTUS 3X 20GGeForce RTX 3080 SUPRIM Z...

Continue reading...

At this stage...it's almost at "who cares" levels.

I do. I won't be buying anything with less than 20GB memory. Even when available 10GB 3080 is just trash to me.

Tune us next week when the 20GB 3080 is cancelled again, and back the week after... :LOL: :LOL:

I am of a mind that the next video card article that isn't a review should be reserved for actual product availability.

Or maybe a review about issues of availability... that might get some clicks. Especially if you can get some decent sources.

having reviews based on sampled hardware is great, but if I can’t go buy anything based on that review, it’s just a different type of fiction at that point.

Even less reason for you to care I guess
To care about whether they'll make a 20GB 3080? You are not making sense. That's about the only thing I Care about now related to nvidia.

Become a Patron!
Back