NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Availability Dates Leaked

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-geforce-rtx-3080-angled-close-up-1024x576.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

The release dates for NVIDIA’s highly anticipated GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and GeForce RTX 3070 Ti graphics cards have leaked. According to Wccftech, these GPUs will be available for purchase (or, at least, listed by retailers) on June 3 and June 10, respectively. The review embargoes for these graphics cards are also expected to lift a day before their release (i.e., June 2 for the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and June 9 for the GeForce RTX 3070 Ti).

nvidia-geforce-rtx-3080-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

Other publications have already said that they expect the announcement on May 31 2021 at the Computex Keynote but we have the on-shelf availability dates as well. Please keep in mind all of these dates are subject to the will of Jensen’s black leather jacket and are prone to change on...

Continue reading...

I really hope I'll be able to get my hands on one of these as there is no way my current card is going to make it through the summer, much less until the 4080 launch.

I really hope I'll be able to get my hands on one of these as there is no way my current card is going to make it through the summer, much less until the 4080 launch.
Good luck. I’m sure you can if your willing to pay the eBay scalper rate

Founder's Edition ~22GB with the stock Nvidia setup would be perfect. Considering getting my kidneys appraised....

I'm sure scalpers won't snap these up on launch day. (They will snap them up in moments.)

Oh I figured out how they will insure availability. They will launch the parts at scalper prices!

Oh I figured out how they will insure availability. They will launch the parts at scalper prices!
That hasn't allowed availability for any other card as of yet. Those $900 6700's keep selling out somehow.

I wonder what the price is going to be here in Europe, 3080's go for 1.600+€ and 3090's for 2.900+ €

Also should have put "availability" in the title.

Become a Patron!
Back