NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Reportedly Delayed to May

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-geforce-rtx-3080-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

Contrary to recent rumors, NVIDIA’s heavily anticipated GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics card will not be launching next month. This is according to a new report by IT Home, which claims that green team has sent out an internal announcement to partners advising that the GPU has been delayed to mid-May. NVIDIA was supposedly aiming to release the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti in mid-April.

“Earlier news revealed that the RTX 3080 Ti was originally scheduled to be released on the market around mid-April, and the price is expected to be the same as that of the RX 6900 XT, which is about 999 Euro/USD,” IT Home wrote. “But now the sources have confirmed that the new product of the RTX 3080 Ti series...

Continue reading...

NVIDIA was supposedly aiming to release the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti in mid-April.
You mean, january, no... february, I mean march, no wait mid april, now may, possibly june, surely before july or august... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was gonna say "Delayed to May... 2023" but I think you guys beat me to the punchline.

doesn't matter
they are only making 10 for sale in US
This delay will allow them to build up inventory - just think, a 10x supply increase. 100 whole cards for the US!

Looking forward to my next GPU, the RTX 4080.

Which you'll be able to buy after Nvidia releases the 5080 and all the miners sell their used 4080s
Nah, by then mining will be done on cellphones. Manually, by immigrant child labor somewhere in a non airconditioned warehouse next to a private prison in the south in collaboration with the Chinese.

How can you delay something that hasn't even been announced? More like: Our rumours claiming it will come in april were wrong, but that doesn't sound as good, does it?

Become a Patron!
Back