NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti Listed in ZOTAC FireStorm Overclocking Software

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-geforce-rtx-3090-badge-close-up-1024x576.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

NVIDIA could be planning a GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics card that’s bigger and even more ferocious than its current BFGPU, the GeForce RTX 3090. This is according to a list of assets pulled from the latest version of ZOTAC’s overclocking software, FireStorm, which includes image files alluding to a GeForce RTX 3090 Ti. It isn’t clear how much more powerful a Titanium version of the GeForce RTX 3090 could be or whether NVIDIA is even planning of introducing another TITAN-class Ampere flagship, but it seems safe to assume that the MSRP would definitely be up there...

Continue reading...

The full 102 chip has only 2.5% more compute units so unless clock speeds take a leap up, there isnt much scope for increased performance.
I saw a review of a Quadro with the full 102 chip using DDR6 (not 6X), performance was as expected.

I heard it is actually 2 full 102 chips running 48gb of ram and it is a 3 slot card.

It also comes with it's own tesla power bank and solar panels to keep it charged, and that's only going to help offset the increased energy cost.

I heard it is actually 2 full 102 chips running 48gb of ram and it is a 3 slot card.

It also comes with it's own tesla power bank and solar panels to keep it charged, and that's only going to help offset the increased energy cost.
I wouldn't discount the dual GPU package - it's been a minute since we saw one of those. We are overdue for someone to try a 400+W package, not that they ever made much sense in the first place.

They've been developing a 4D heatsink, mention of subspace turbulence issues is disturbing, it might delay final testing.

When I first saw this, my first though was that there was some ZOTAC engineer in the background laughing their *** off because they caused mass hysteria in the gaming world..
nVidia_Engineer.jpg

Become a Patron!
Back