NVIDIA Surpassed Amazon and Google in Market Value

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
NVIDIA is doing better than ever, according to a new report that points out how the company behind GeForce and, more importantly, technological innovations for driving AI, managed to reach a market cap of $1.83 trillion on Monday—a number that would put it ahead of Amazon and Alphabet, the holding company behind Google.

See full article...

That... is freaking amazing. And I'm rather sure spend on AI is still going to accelerate.

If it wasn't for the trade protections I could totally see Nvidia buying Intel for their fab's.

That... is freaking amazing. And I'm rather sure spend on AI is still going to accelerate.

If it wasn't for the trade protections I could totally see Nvidia buying Intel for their fab's.
to think there was a time when Intel supossedly considered buying nvidia.

Man can you imagine... Nvidia would have been stymied by Intel ownership.

Man can you imagine... Nvidia would have been stymied by Intel ownership.
But we could have had awesome products like refreshes upon refreshes upon refreshes. Remember 14nm+++++++++++++++? Imagine nVidia processors doing the same thing. Like right now they are using AdaL right? Imagine if in several years they were STILL using AdaL! Or what if right now we were still using Maxwell v2? Intel knows how to stretch a product out, looooooong after it should have been killed and done away with. Surely that's something that would have benefited nVidia, and in fact all of us!

Become a Patron!
Back