NVIDIA TITAN AI “Blackwell” GPU in Development with 63% Faster Performance vs. GeForce RTX 4090, Leakers Say

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The GeForce RTX 5090, NVIDIA's next flagship gaming GPU, will not be the top dog in the rapidly approaching Blackwell generation of graphics products, according to various reports that suggest green team is working on a new TITAN GPU based on its latest architecture, a successor to previous products that include the TITAN RTX—a $2,500 graphics card that NVIDIA released in 2018.

See full article...

I mean a 48 gig video card... might be fun. Tempting actually. But I don't know if I could swallow a 2500 dollar video card. That's tuff.

I mean a 48 gig video card... might be fun. Tempting actually. But I don't know if I could swallow a 2500 dollar video card. That's tuff.
that was $2500 in 2018. I'm betting this new one will be closer to $5000.

Yea then I'm definitely out. My bonus would cover it but my wife would extract my skeleton from my still living body, break my bones and jam it all back in.
That's all? My wife would inflict every Aztec torture device on me and then add Mayan torture just to make sure I would never be tempted to buy this potentially hella nice card.

63% faster, when using exclusive "Blackwell"-only instruction set.

Become a Patron!
Back