Overclocking NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Founders Edition

Brent_Justice

Administrator
Staff member
Introduction Does the GeForce RTX 4070 overclock well? How high does the new GeForce RTX 4070 overclock? What is the performance increase from overclocking the GeForce RTX 4070? These are all the questions we are going to answer in this GeForce RTX 4070 Founders Edition Overclocking Review. On April 12th, 2023 NVIDIA launched the GeForce RTX 4070 Founders Edition, with an MSRP of $599, making Ada Lovelace a bit more affordable for the masses. You can check out our full review, where we looked at 1440p performance with and without Ray Tracing, DLSS, and even DLSS 3. The GeForce RTX […]

See full article...

I was looking at the charts in the beginnings of the article and thinking to myself, "Nice overclock, but the power draw is probably through the roof." Man was I wrong. This is actually a nice card for 1440P for sure! Thank you Brent for a great article!

Very impressed by the results, its been a while since I've seen a card that overclock very well and power doesn't go to the roof. I was even tempted to suggest you doublecheck the results.

Become a Patron!
Back