Paramount Terminates Plans to Shoot Mission: Impossible 7 and 8 Back to Back

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
mission-impossible-fallout-character-logo-inset-1024x576.jpg
Image: Paramount Pictures

Paramount Pictures will no longer be shooting Tom Cruise’s upcoming action sequels, Mission: Impossible 7 and 8, back to back. The news was revealed by Deadline, which published an exclusive report noting that the decision had more to do with scheduling conflicts rather than the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

“Star Tom Cruise will now be needed on promotional duties by the studio for Top Gun: Maverick ahead of that film’s planned release on July 2, and will be out of action for a period,” Deadline explained. “Once that film has rolled out – hopefully to packed cinemas in a post-Covid world – production on MI: 8 can begin, meaning the gap shouldn’t be too impactful.”

“Deadline understands that stories in the UK...

Continue reading...

I don't even remember the last one of these I saw. Which one was he using the gecko gloves on the high rise in Dubai (or wherever it was)

The dude is about 60 years old now. The fact that he is still doing his own stunts in his movies is downright amazing. He certainly deserves a break.
I don't even remember the last one of these I saw. Which one was he using the gecko gloves on the high rise in Dubai (or wherever it was)
Ghost Protocol, the fourth one. It was definitely one of the weaker ones. The storyline started with Rogue Nation has been really good, though. Both it and Fallout were fantastic, in my opinion.

Become a Patron!
Back