Paul Johnson Intro and PSU Review Format

David_Schroth

Administrator
Staff member
In this introductory editorial, Paul Johnson introduces himself and sets up the basics of how we will review PSUs on The FPS Review. Please read, discuss and give us feedback in this thread about the good, bad and ugly of our PSU plans.

You had me at Exploding.
Again, looking forward to the quality power supply reviews that I have been reading for a long time now from Paul.

AWESOME!

Well after having many power supply problems and then finding your reviews saved me from much grief in the past. Looks like the future too.

I do request 230v be tested for the 1200w and over power supplies. That voltage input starts to make a lot of sense when pushing the watts.

Good luck.

Exploding? I must have missed that one (unless you mean the [H]folding Mojo story)...

Bah- reading tired and missed the rest of the pages. Still, Thank you for setting up shop Dan_D!

Exploding? I must have missed that one (unless you mean the [H]folding Mojo story)...

Bah- reading tired and missed the rest of the pages. Still, Thank you for setting up shop Dan_D!

Not sure what I'm getting credit for. This is Paul's thread about his intro. While I'd have probably done something like this eventually, or ended up somewhere this site is a group effort with David Schroth and Brent having done most of the work on the site. I didn't do any of that.

Thank you for the correction, and I'll just be quiet until Paul posts again...

(but seriously, excited for theFPSreview)

Become a Patron!
Back