[PR] ASUS Launches VivoBook Flip 14 with NanoEdge Touchscreen and AMD Ryzen 4000 Series Mobile Processors

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
asus-vivobook-flip-14-splash-1024x576.jpg
Image: ASUS

ASUS today launched VivoBook Flip 14 (TM420), a boldly styled convertible touchscreen laptop with a 360° hinge that allows it to be used in laptop, stand, tent and tablet modes — or anything in between. It also supports the ASUS Pen active stylus for natural writing and response feel, along with accurate input.

Everything’s a breeze with VivoBook Flip 14, thanks to its powerful AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Mobile Processor with 8 GB memory and up to 512GB PCIe SSD. It’s also full of personality, sporting a sleek Bespoke Black finish and a color-blocked Enter key with yellow edges and text. The compact VivoBook Flip 14 is the perfect on-the-go laptop for productivity or entertainment anywhere.

Versatility that flips the world on its head

VivoBook Flip 14 (TM420) is designed to turn heads...

Continue reading...

Interested to see how these lower end laptops actually do with the 4700u.

Now the whole "flip" thing... I have a Dell that does that, turn it into a tent, flip it over to be a screen only, use as tablet mode etc. I have done this exactly twice EVER, and both times was to watch a movie on a plane and to free up a little tray space. I might be missing the point to this "feature".
I get what tablet mode is supposed to do/be, but I found it to be so glitchy I quickly gave it up. Whether this was Dell's problem, or Windows 10, I am not certain. But it doesn't work seamlessly.

Become a Patron!
Back