[PR] ASUS Republic of Gamers Unveils ROG Phone 3 and New Peripherals

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
asus-rog-phone-3-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: ASUS

ASUS Co-CEO S.Y. Hsu today unveiled the ROG Phone 3 and an array of gaming accessories and peripherals during the Game Changer virtual launch event. As the latest generation of the world’s most powerful gaming smartphone series, the ROG Phone 3 redefines mobile gaming with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus 5G Mobile Platform, an ultra-responsive 144 Hz / 1 ms AMOLED 6.59-inch display, and the GameCool 3 cooling system for peak performance during extended gameplay sessions. Mobile gaming on ROG Phone 3 is enhanced by a number of expansion accessories, such as Kunai 3 Gamepad and ROG Clip for console-like controls, and TwinView Dock 3 for dual-screen gameplay.

At this event, ROG also announces the new ROG Falchion wireless gaming...

[url=https://www.thefpsreview.com/2020/07/22/pr-asus-republic-of-gamers-unveils-rog-phone-3-and-new-peripherals/]Continue reading...

Does anyone here actually own or have interest in this beyond "hey look at that expensive thing?".

The dock is somewhat interesting, but I wonder about its capabilities and how well it will integrate with the games. That alone, however, is not enough to sway me towards buying one.

gamingdock.JPG

Last edited:
The dock is somewhat interesting, but I wonder about its capabilities and how well it will integrate with the games. That alone, however, is not enough to sway me towards buying one.

View attachment 342
There are no mobile games out there where I have once said, "I sure wish I could play this on mouse & keyboard with a large display." At that point why would I not just play on my PC?

Become a Patron!
Back