[PR] BIOSTAR Launches RACING B550GTA and B550GTQ Motherboards Designed Around AMD’s B550 Chipset

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
biostar-racing-b550gta-motherboard-box-1024x576.jpg

BIOSTAR, a leading brand of motherboards, graphics cards, and storage devices, today introduces the new RACING B550GTA and RACING B550GTQ motherboards designed around the B550 Chipset from AMD.

biostar-racing-b550-motherboards-pr-1.jpg

biostar-racing-b550-motherboards-pr-2.png
biostar-racing-b550-motherboards-pr-3.png

Built to run the latest and greatest AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen Processors, BIOSTAR’s RACING B550GTA and RACING B550GTQ motherboards are designed to be the best in business. With a flawless design language carried down from their RACING family motherboards, engineered with bleeding-edge technology to support the best hardware in the...

Continue reading...

Hmm I always thought of Biostar as one of those budget near-white label brands. Are they making an effort, or is this just some stickers on an otherwise vanilla board...

About ready to buy an Open Box of this motherboard from NewEgg. My BioStar B350 GT3, probably the most trouble free/never crashed in years motherboard once configured, ran 24/7 over a year (mining), the PCIe X16 slot is worn out plus I broke the lock on it.

So it is time to replace it. Plus I have a 5800x coming from AMD which will go into the MSI B450I board and the 3900x in that will come to this board if I get it. My thinking, bought an ASUS CrossHair 6 Hero and the B350 GT3 about the same time. The GT3 supported 3200mhz ram on Ryzen 1 in the beginning (very few boards did at the time and this was a dirt cheap board! The CH6 did not until later), The CH6 had numerous issues and growing pains, the GT3 did not. Not to mention the GT3 while not pushed like the GT3 lasted longer, ran more while the ASUS CH6 failed. So BioStar wins out.

Become a Patron!
Back