[PR] BIOSTAR Launches Racing Z490GTA and Z490GTN Motherboards for Intel 10th Gen Core Processors

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
biostar-racing-z490-gta-board-box-1024x576.jpg
Image: BIOSTAR

BIOSTAR, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today announced the new RACING Z490GTA and the RACING Z490GTN motherboards which powers the new 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.

biostar-racing-z490-gta-gtn-1.jpg

Geared Towards power efficiency and flawless performance, the BIOSTAR RACING Z490GTA and the RACING Z490GTN motherboards have been built to last, with its stylish RACING DNA carried down from their premium flagship motherboard the RACING Z490GTA EVO.

biostar-racing-z490-gta-gtn-2.png
biostar-racing-z490-gta-gtn-3.png

Much similar to their elder sibling, BIOSTAR’s RACING Z490GTA and the RACING Z490GTN motherboards...

Continue reading...

I have used a few Biostar motherboards for budget builds for friends in the past and they are still going strong. Nice to see them slightly getting back into mainstream again.

Hopefully their availability is better in North America than it has been in the past. Often, you could only find their most budget oriented offerings. So many times I've reviewed their higher end boards only for people E-Mail myself, or Kyle time and time again that they can't actually buy them anywhere. So, we quit reviewing them.

Become a Patron!
Back