[PR] Enermax Launches MarbleShell RGB Computer Cases

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
enermax-marbleshell-ms30-cases-1024x576.jpg
Image: Enermax

ENERMAX, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance PC hardware products, launches an addressable RGB computer case featuring modern front panel design, in which the dynamic lighting effects of the pre-installed addressable RGB intake fans will reflect from the gaps between the marble-styled front panel and deliver a stylish look. The MarbleShell series is designed with a tempered glass side panel and a multi-functional tunnel at the bottom which ensures a neat and tidy appearance inside the case. The series includes mini-tower and mid-tower versions; each version also has black and white colors available.

2 Ways to Control Addressable RGB Lighting Effects

MarbleShell series offers 2 ways of addressable RGB lighting control, one is connecting with addressable RGB-enabled motherboards which users can control the lighting effects by the...

Continue reading...

Oh yippee! Another RGB case with a glass panel! So innovative, I'm sure it will sell billions. /sarcasm

The front panel design is the only difference between this and 1000 other cases. It's not bad looking, just doesn't stand out enough.

I took one look and said... "Nope that's HORRIBLE air flow. I'll pass. Thanks though.

Become a Patron!
Back