[PR] Fractal Re-Defines Efficiency with Define 7 Compact Case

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
fractal-design-7-compact-key-visual-1024x576.jpg

The new Define 7 Compact takes the strongest features of the contemporary 7 Series design and places them in a conveniently compact frame.

The versatile open layout of the Define 7 Compact allows you to maximize the potential of the small footprint with full-size ATX hardware to meet your exact needs.

fractal-design-7-family-1024x576.jpg

Interchangeable top covers allow you to switch between solid steel for full noise suppression or a ventilated cover for extra cooling.

The top framework is fully removable for unprecedented ease of access to interior components, and five front ports (including one USB Type-C) means you don’t sacrifice expandability for the small footprint.

Add to...

Continue reading...

I'm not a huge fan of these tiny cases, but Fractal Design make some quality stuff.

I bought a Fractal Design Define S case for myself a few years back. I was very impressed. It was one of the most well built, sturdy cases I have ever used. Fans collided a little in the top front corner, which was a shame, but other than that I was very impressed.

I'd probably still be using it if it weren't for the fact that I was a dumbass and forgot I had an E-ATX motherboard, and didn't properly check the specs.

Instead it is serving as my stepsons case.

Last edited:
I recently purchased the Define 7 XL and I am impressed with the quality and style. I liked that I could install both Blu-ray burners and the amount space it has inside. I currently have a Ryzen 3800X and will likely upgrade to a Threadripper 4000 series system without any doubt it will fit in this case with ease.

Become a Patron!
Back