[PR] Logitech G Introduces the G915 TKL, a More Compact Tenkeyless Gaming Keyboard

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
logitech-g915-tkl-1024x577.jpg
Image: Logitech

Logitech G, a brand of Logitech and leading innovator of gaming technologies and gear, announced today the Logitech G915 TKL Tenkeyless LIGHTSPEED Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, offering the same core technologies and experience of the award-winning G915, in a smaller tenkeyless form factor.

The G915 TKL delivers high performance LIGHTSPEED wireless technology, LIGHTSYNC RGB and low profile mechanical gaming switches for an unrivaled ultra-thin design with superior performance and precision gameplay – all with up to 40 hours of battery life. All of these technologies and innovations have been carefully engineered into one of the industry’s thinnest mechanical keyboards and Logitech G’s most advanced mechanical gaming keyboard to date.

“Since the launch of...

Continue reading...

Here have a keyboard that will invariably die when you are pounding away a critical response to work or neck deep in fps intense game play and.... Nothing.

People say they want them for the clean desk look... Except that charging cable is there other than that time you take a picture to say.. See how clean it is.

Last edited:
Here have a keyboard that will in aria ly die when you are pounding away a critical response to work or neck deep in fps intense game play and.... Nothing.

People say they ant them for the clean desk look... Except that charging cable is there other than that time you take a picture to say.. See how clean it is.
It appears you need to look into a new keyboard, buddy.

Reactions: _k_
I am a huge fan of Logitech's stuff and most of my keyboards and especially mice are their products and I would love to have a wired version of this keyboard but not for that price. Their gaming mice are still fair priced but their keyboards are getting a little too big for their britches especially $200+ especially for what is essentially a G Pro keyboard with media keys.

Also I just don't like wireless stuff for gaming. I don't want to have to worry about batteries and charging and I may be kidding myself that I'm a good enough player for it to matter but I don't want to have to worry about the delay associated with wireless stuff. I mean all for the sake of not have 2, very small and unobtrusive wires? If that's your thing then God bless but it just ain't for me.

I love the wireless stuff when I’m on the couch... but not at $200

Seems like they may have priced themselves out of the market with this one.

Become a Patron!
Back