[PR] Mad Catz Launches Limited Edition R.A.T. PRO X3 Supreme Professional Gaming Mouse

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
mad-catz-rat-pro-x3-rat-of-the-year-1024x576.jpg
Image: Mad Catz

Mad Catz Global Limited, the leading innovators in gaming hardware, is excited to announce the shipping of the R.A.T. PRO X3 Supreme, a limited-edition gaming mouse designed to celebrate the current Year of the Rat.

A stunning addition to any enthusiast’s collection, no expense has been spared in delivering a truly unique piece of gaming hardware designed to look, feel, and perform at a premium level. Presented in specially created collectors packaging, the unboxing of the R.A.T. PRO X3 Supreme is an experience in itself, housing an array of interchangeable components, a high-quality Travel Case and of course the mouse itself, fashioned in a unique matte black and gold color scheme which is not only breathtaking to look at but designed with a highly tactile feel, ideal for...

Continue reading...

I'm kind of interested in those one.

I still have a R.A.T.7. from back in the day that I use on my laptop. I rather liked it. The one thing is, they don't or didn't have writable firmware so any settings you made had to be stored in an application that unfortunately, crashed a lot. They would need to have overcome this limitation for me to want one.

I will say, the adjustments provided by these things are second to none. The quality of the R.A.T.7. was and still is excellent. The MMO7 unfortunately, wasn't. The buttons were too small and I broke two of those. The buttons I used playing MMO's broke in a couple of months or so.

I thought MadCatz got bought out and shuttered? Weren't they making flight sticks a few years back then went poof?

I thought MadCatz got bought out and shuttered? Weren't they making flight sticks a few years back then went poof?

That's what I thought. I'm surprised to see their name out there again.

Become a Patron!
Back