[PR] Noblechairs’s HERO Fallout Vault-Tec Edition Is Now Available to Purchase for 500 Bottle Caps

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
noblechairs-hero-fallout-vault-tec-edition-1024x576.jpg
Image: Noblechairs

Last month, noblechairs announced their partnership with the games development studio, Bethesda Softworks®, and an official Fallout Edition gaming chair was teased.

Today, noblechairs are excited to launch the official noblechairs HERO Gaming Chair – =Fallout%20Vault%20Tec%20Edition]Fallout Vault-Tec Edition to market. It will be available to purchase across many retailers worldwide.

The Vault-Tec Edition by noblechairs takes inspiration from the Fallout series and features Vault Boy and the Vault-Tec Corporation logos on the front and the rear of the chair, along with the famous blue and yellow colour scheme. It also includes “Prepare for the Future” – a staple phrase within the Fallout franchise.

Key Features:

Adjustable lumbar support...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure the chair is fine on its own, but that Fallout scheme makes it so utterly hideous, I just can't see it being very popular...

You want some chairs to sell fast. Make Star Trek Captains chair office chairs. Give them some decent lighting and let them integrate into alexa or something so you can say.. "Computer lower lights" and your lights lower.. that sort of thing. "Computer play romance track... I know nobody is here." "Computer order more hand lotion..."

Become a Patron!
Back