[PR] noblechairs Releases HERO DOOM Edition Gaming Chair

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
noblechairs-hero-doom-edition-1024x576.jpg
Image: noblechairs

Today, noblechairs are excited to launch the official noblechairs HERO Gaming Chair – DOOM Edition! The =DOOM%20Edition]‘DOOM Edition’ will be available to purchase through many retailers worldwide. noblechairs recently announced their partnership with games publisher, Bethesda Softworks, and have already released an officially licenced Fallout Edition gaming chair.

The DOOM Edition by noblechairs has been designed to take distinctive elements from the game – making it a must have for enthusiasts and fans of the DOOM franchise.

Featuring an all-black base, blood red accents, and extraordinary design throughout. The chair features multiple rune markings, including the iconic glyph featured on the front of the chair, the mark of the DOOM Slayer.

On the...

Continue reading...

I ordered a Secretlabs chair a while back. It's due to ship out later this month. Kyle, from the HardForum stated that he believed the Noblechairs and and Secretlabs offerings were built in the same factory as they appear to be identical products. Noblechairs really didn't have themed chairs like this the way Secretlabs did, but this makes them look even more closely related.

It will be interesting to see when I get mine just how close the two are since I'm familiar with these. For anyone wanting a Noblechair, you can buy with confidence as I've sat in them and they are pretty comfortable and my back is broken.

Become a Patron!
Back