Predator 5 Is in the Works

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
predator-screenshot-hunched-1024x576.jpg
Image: 20th Century Studios

Get to da choppa—again. Deadline has learned that 20th Century Studios has hired 10 Cloverfield Lane director Dan Trachtenberg to helm a fifth Predator movie. Plot details are unknown, but it won’t have anything to do with the abomination that came out in 2018.

“20th Century Studios has engaged 10 Cloverfield Lane director Dan Trachtenberg to direct the fifth installment in the Predator series,” Deadline’s Mike Fleming Jr. reported. “The script is being written by Patrick Aison, whose producer-writer credits include the series Kingdom, Jack Ryan and Treadstone.”

“They are keeping the plot line under wraps for the moment, but I’m told it won’t swing back to the developments in the most recent film.”

Seeing as how the franchise might be...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, I'd like for someone to make a truly awesome one (Shane Black apparently couldn't with that last one), but I don't really believe it'll happen, so I'm fine with just letting the series die.

Who asked for this? But even more so who thought that it is a good idea to try again after how many failures? Technically predator 2 was a failure too, despite it being a decent movie actually.

Become a Patron!
Back