Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Arrives on PC July 26 for $59.99

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
PlayStation has announced that Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart will arrive on PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store on July 26 for $59.99. Nixxes Software, whose most recent credits include the PC versions of Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition, Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered, and Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, was responsible for the port, which features a number of PC-exclusive features that include ray-traced shadows and support for up to 48:9 resolutions for triple monitor setups. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart was originally released for PS5 consoles on June 11, 2021.

See full article...

Aaaaahhhhh yyyeeesss, another Sony-exclusive game I've been hoping would hit PC finally does so. Very good indeeeeeed. Spider-Man Remastered was a pretty dang good PC port by Nixxes, so I have similar expectations for this game. I ain't paying $60 though. The game has been as low as $30 on PS5 at least a few times already. Still waiting on Ghost of Tsushima, GoW5: Ragnarok, and Horizon Forbidden West to hit PC. If this keeps up though, 9th-gen might be the first generation I'll sit out on, and I've been in the game since 2nd-gen.

Become a Patron!
Back