Razer Launches BlackWidow V3 Mini HyperSpeed Keyboard

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
razer-blackwidow-v3-mini-hyperspeed-keyboard-angled-1024x576.jpg
Image: Razer

Razer today announced its BlackWidow V3 Mini HyperSpeed keyboard, a 65-percent keyboard that features ultra-fast Razer HyperSpeed Wireless technology for low-latency gaming, Razer Chroma RGB customizable backlighting, and two switch options for silent, linear operation (yellow) or a clicky, tactile feel (green). Despite its compact form factor, Razer’s BlackWidow V3 Mini HyperSpeed keyboard still offers maximum usability thanks to its full-height keys and arrow and navigation key sets. Razer’s BlackWidow V3 Mini HyperSpeed keyboard is available beginning today at Razer.com and authorized retailers for $179.99.

To meet the demands of minimalistic, wire-free set-ups the BlackWidow V3 Mini HyperSpeed uses Razer’s new HyperSpeed Multi-Device Dongle, allowing a compatible Razer HyperSpeed keyboard/mouse combination to be connected...

Continue reading...

I don’t miss 10 key, but, I do have full size keyboards for more work oriented systems.
I like the look of this, but hesitate because it’s Razor. I haven’t had a lot of longevity from the mice. Curious how the keyboards hold up

I don't think Im that big a fan of this thing. The OG BlackWidow has been one of my favorite keyboards for about a decade now but I really didn't like the Huntsman much at all. I don't know, just something about it I could never type very good on it and I didn't like the way the keys felt.

Since I'm playing Mass Effect Legendary now and not COD anymore, I gave up the mini and went back to my old Logitech G710+ and gotta admit I did miss the 10 keys lol. However for fast shooters like COD, the extra desk space the TKL keyboards give is hard to beat.

Become a Patron!
Back