Razer Unveils Nommo V2 PC Gaming Speakers and Subwoofer Combo Series

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Razer has announced that its Nommo V2 lineup will be available beginning June 2023 at a starting MSRP of $149.99. The lineup comprises the Razer Nommo V2 Pro, a fully-loaded, full-range speaker and wireless subwoofer combo that is amplified by THX Spatial Audio; the Razer Nommo V2, a desktop speaker combo that comes with a wired subwoofer; and the Razer Nommo V2 X, which comes with speakers only. Complementing these products is the Razer Wireless Control Pod, a rotatable, clickable dial and source button for easy navigation and intuitive control that comes supplied with the Nommo V2 Pro and will be available as a standalone accessory for the Nommo V2 and Nommo V2 X beginning in August.

See full article...

Your "battlestation" needs "rear-projection Razer Chroma RGB lighting". Then you can crush your enemies on the battlefield while wearing your workstation slippers. ;)

I'm still waiting for a gaming commode. Until then, my wallet does NOT open. Unfortunately I will have to download and install their d4mn software just to turn off the default rainbow-puke light show. I don't wanna be looking at that when I'm trying to take a dump.

Now that @Zarathustra mentions it, I really want some gaming slippers. I will also take a gaming bathrobe.

Become a Patron!
Back