Razer Wolverine V3 Pro Announced as the Ultimate Wireless Esports Controller for Xbox and PC

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The Razer Wolverine V3 Pro, an officially licensed wireless esports controller for Xbox and PC that was engineered in close collaboration with esports professionals and said to be the pinnacle of its category, offering two claw-grip bumpers, four mouse-click back paddles, Hall Effect precision thumbsticks, and other premium features, is now available from Razer.com, RazerStores, and authorized resellers, Razer has announced.

See full article...

Oh for f*ck's sake, we got "eSport controllers" now?! And how the f*ck is something that is wireless supposed to be "eSports" ready? I do see they plan on making a wired one. Also where would one actually use an "eSports controller"? If playing a first-person shooter competitively, then the "cyber-athlete" is gonna be using a mouse and keyboard. If it's a fighting game, then they would probably be using an arcade stick controller. So not sure who the f*ck this product is for.

Oh for f*ck's sake, we got "eSport controllers" now?! And how the f*ck is something that is wireless supposed to be "eSports" ready? I do see they plan on making a wired one. Also where would one actually use an "eSports controller"? If playing a first-person shooter competitively, then the "cyber-athlete" is gonna be using a mouse and keyboard. If it's a fighting game, then they would probably be using an arcade stick controller. So not sure who the f*ck this product is for.

Every Apex pro uses a controller. Nearly every COD pro uses a controller.

Basically, if the game can use a controller and has aim assist a pro will be using a controller for it. And wireless has gotten so good that there's basically zero benefit to using a wired.

Aim assist is a joke. Seriously needs to be nerfed.

Every Apex pro uses a controller. Nearly every COD pro uses a controller.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Shows how much I know about eSports. This makes no sense to me whatsoever, but then again, neither does eSports and CPL-type stuff to begin with.

Basically, if the game can use a controller and has aim assist a pro will be using a controller for it.
That seems like cheating and a lack of skill. The whole reason controllers have aim assist to begin with is cuz of how sh1tty analog sticks are for aiming. Why in the f*ck are they being allowed for "professional" competition? Cuz then every kill you get is not due to your skill, but the aim assist helping you.

Aim assist is a joke. Seriously needs to be nerfed.
I needs to just be banned outright. It's fine if people wanna be insane and use a controller for a first-person shooter, but EVERYONE should be banned from using aim assist. That sh1t should be outright disabled.

And wireless has gotten so good that there's basically zero benefit to using a wired.
Not sure I believe that, and that's coming from someone who has actually tried Logitech's Lightspeed technology. That's the most impressive wireless tech for input peripherals that I have experienced, but even then I wouldn't take it over wired.

That seems like cheating and a lack of skill. The whole reason controllers have aim assist to begin with is cuz of how sh1tty analog sticks are for aiming. Why in the f*ck are they being allowed for "professional" competition? Cuz then every kill you get is not due to your skill, but the aim assist helping you.
If everyone has the same advantage it should still be the better player who wins (one of the reasons I don't like motorsports, the machine matters more then the driver so they don't compete on equal terms)

If everyone has the same advantage it should still be the better player who wins (one of the reasons I don't like motorsports, the machine matters more then the driver so they don't compete on equal terms)

That's why I watch MX and SMX. Best rider wins.

Become a Patron!
Back