Ready to Shred Again? Remasters of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 Coming to PC, Xbox One, and PS4 in September

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
tony-hawks-pro-skater-12-cover-1024x576.jpg
Image: Activision

Birdman and his friends have returned for more 900s, wall plants, and other sick tricks in virtual form. Today, Activision announced Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 – remastered versions of two of the most beloved skateboarding games of all time. The package, which was developed by Vicarious Visions (Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy), offers updated and enhanced graphics in 4K 60 FPS.

“Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 and 2 will feature the full original roster of pro skaters from the turn of the 21st century,” wrote Activision. “That includes Steve Caballero, Geoff Rowley, Bucky Lasek, Elissa Steamer, Kareem Campbell, Andrew Reynolds, Bob Burnquist, Eric Koston, Rodney Mullen, Jamie Thomas, Rune Glifberg, Chad Muska… And of course, Tony Hawk.”...

Continue reading...

I could have sworn they already released remastered versions of these games and some how botched them? Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly.

Anyway, the trailer looks pretty solid and the graphics look better than I expected. If the controls feel as good as the originals I have no problem buying the updated versions. I really hope they don't disappoint.

Become a Patron!
Back