SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 6700 XT GAMING OC Review

Brent_Justice

Administrator
Staff member
banner1-2.jpg

Introduction

The Radeon RX 6700 XT goes NITRO with the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT GAMING OC video card.  This custom video card from SAPPHIRE has robust cooling and a custom design with overclocking in mind. 

SAPPHIRE is AMD exclusive in its video card lineup.  In the SAPPHIRE video card lineup, it has four main brands, Radeon, PULSE, NITRO, and TOXIC.  Radeon carries the standard reference cooling from AMD, but it is the PULSE, NITRO+, and TOXIC that receive...

Continue reading...

Nice to see the Nitro+ design still going strong (one of my favourite Radeon aib models).

The question is if this card is worth the current $1100 asking price. I had the ... opportunity .. of winning one of these on The Shuffle, I declined to purchase at that price.

Although, it's the only thing I've ever won on The Shuffle, so maybe I should have took what I could get, but I don't think I'll be too sorry letting it pass.

The question is if this card is worth the current $1100 asking price. I had the ... opportunity .. of winning one of these on The Shuffle, I declined to purchase at that price.

Although, it's the only thing I've ever won on The Shuffle, so maybe I should have took what I could get, but I don't think I'll be too sorry letting it pass.

Yeah, doesn't matter how good of a model it it - it's still a 6700 XT and nowhere near worth $1100.

I'd say no. the 3070 beats this card out every time (just about) and can be had on the shuffle for much less..

Now, I just need to win the shuffle... Still trying..

I'm just wondering how big the earplugs Brent had to use to be in the same room as that thing on full tilt :oops:

Become a Patron!
Back