Someone Built an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 for April Fools’ Day

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-geforce-rtx-4090-april-fools-1024x576.jpg

An NVIDIA fan from Denmark has decided to make this year’s April Fools’ Day particularly memorable by building the world’s first GeForce RTX 4090 graphics card. As demonstrated in the video below, the GPU is a monstrosity that looks quite a bit like green team’s GeForce RTX 3080 and GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Editions but with an added cooling solution that comprises 12 fans. Kaser Andersen says that his GeForce RTX 4090 features 18,000 CUDA cores (70 percent more than the GeForce RTX 3090), a 2.16 GHz boost clock, and 48 GB of GDDR7 video memory.

As if the GeForce RTX 4090 wasn’t silly enough, Anderson doubled down on the shenanigans by creating a gigantic NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Ti to go alongside it. The Titanium version is exceptionally massive and features what appears to be at least 32 fans...

Continue reading...

There were only 10 in stock, and I grabbed one! There was an error at checkout, it only cost me $17K which is considerably less than MSRP!!! I'll f*ck around with it for a bit, then I'll be sending it to thefpsreview for a full review!

Become a Patron!
Back