Sonic Colors Appears to Be Getting a Remaster This Year

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
sonic-colors-cover-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: Sega

A remastered version of Sonic Team’s 2010 3D platformer, Sonic Colors, will be released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in 2021. This is according to a listing spotted at French retailer Sogamely, which seems to have confirmed the title’s existence following an initial mention of “Sonic Colors Remastered” on a German dubbing studio’s website. Originally launched for Wii and DS in November 2010, Sonic Colors took the blue blur to outer space and imbued him with alien powers in a fight against his arch-nemesis, Dr. Eggman.

I found out that the German dubbing studio of the Sonic games dubbed Sonic Colours Remastered in 2020 :OI'm excited now. @LennFennexSource:https://t.co/vpUmHxUg65...

Continue reading...

That's f*cking random. Anyways not a terrible Sonic game. I played it on the Wii. Not sure it needs a remaster so soon though. But yeah that one, the daytime stages in Sonic Unleashed (X360/PS3 version), and Sonic Generations were all not terrible Sonic games. Not great, but a definite turn-around from the absolute **** that came before, after Sonic Adventure 2. I have not played Sonic Forces. Completely forgot that Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric even exists. Probably won't ever bother to try it.

Become a Patron!
Back