Sony Announces New Release Dates for Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us Part II and Sucker Punch’s Ghost of Tsushima

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
the-last-of-us-ii-ellie-guitar-1024x576.jpg
Image: Naughty Dog

After numerous delays, Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us Part II has settled on what is hopefully its last and concrete release date. SIE Head of Worldwide Studios Hermen Hulst revealed that the heavily anticipated sequel would be released on June 19. He also noted that Ghost of Tsushima, Sucker Punch’s samurai epic, has been delayed to July 17, 2020.

“I want to personally congratulate and thank both the teams at Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch Productions on their achievements, as we know it’s not an easy feat to reach the finish line under these circumstances,” wrote Hulst. “Both teams have worked hard to deliver world-class experiences, and we can’t wait to see what you think of them when they release in just a few short months.”...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
You've got things mixed up. The Last Of Us II will be out June 19th, Ghost of Tsushima will be out July 17th.

I will play Last of Us 2 but I'm not paying launch price for it. I'll bite around $35. First one was pretty good.

Become a Patron!
Back