Starfield: Bethesda Reveals Three Locations from Upcoming Sci-Fi RPG

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
starfield-logo-trailer-planet-overlay-1024x576.jpg
Image: Bethesda

Starfield is a game that’s still shrouded in mystery, but Bethesda has uploaded a couple of videos that provide insight on some of the exciting locations that players will be able to journey to in the spacefaring RPG.

The videos were actually presented earlier this month to members of Constellation, a community program that Starfield fans can join to receive exclusive news and updates on the game (sign up here), but it wasn’t until today that the unlisted links were widely shared on social media.

Neon

The first Starfield location that Bethesda revealed is the pleasure city of Neon. Comprising a giant fishing platform built by the Xenofresh Corporation, it is located on an aquatic world that is dominated by oceans. The planet is notable for a drug called Aurora, which stems from a...

Continue reading...

Ok it didn't show a lot other than some concept art.

I'm still interested but I don't want to CP2077 this and overload on the hype.

I don't think this game is coming out on 11.11.22, if they still only can show concept art.

And why is the narrator speech impaired? Is this a PC thing too, to hire people who are unsuitable for the job?

I don't think this game is coming out on 11.11.22, if they still only can show concept art.

And why is the narrator speech impaired? Is this a PC thing too, to hire people who are unsuitable for the job?

It's probably because of woke.

Become a Patron!
Back