Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Reveal Trailer

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
suicide-squad-rocksteady-superman-teaser-1024x576.jpg
Image: Rocksteady Studios

Rocksteady Studios has released the first trailer for Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League. While entertaining, the cinematic doesn’t give us an exact idea of how it’ll look and play, but it does reveal what characters Task Force X fans will be able to play as: Harley Quinn, Deadshot, King Shark, and Captain Boomerang. It also confirms that Superman will be one of the targets that the Suicide Squad has to take down.

Similar to Gotham Knights, which was also revealed today, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League will have some kind of co-op component. Unfortunately, the game will not be released until 2022 (PC, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 5).

“The creators of the...

Continue reading...

Hoping we see some gameplay footage, or at least get a better idea of the game itself. I like the premise but feel bad for WB Montreal, as I'm sure the co-op aspect of Suicide Squad will blow Gotham Knights co-op out of the water. Oh, and to boot, it's been confirmed Rocksteady's Suicide Squad takes place *in* the Arkham universe and Gotham Knights does not.

Also, I have a feeling King Shark's popularity is going to explode.

Become a Patron!
Back