Tenet to Release Internationally Ahead of US Debut

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
tenet-the-protagonist-dual-walking-1024x576.jpg
Image: Warner Bros.

Something tells us that Tenet is going to be a huge hit on torrent sites, particularly with US-based visitors. Following an indefinite delay, Warner Bros. has revealed that Christopher Nolan’s sci-fi, time-reversal thriller will debut internationally on August 26 before opening in select cities in America on September 3. Most cam rips allegedly originate from overseas, so, you know what that means…

“The studio announced Monday that Tenet is launching in theaters at the end of August in 70 overseas territories, including Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Russia and the United Kingdom,” reported Variety. “At this time, it’s unclear what parts of the United States will play the film. The studio does not have plans...

Continue reading...

Yeah Mr Nolan hates streaming and doesn't like his "Art" be viewed by peasants on mere 65" 4K home TVs. Need to get that "theater feel". Whatever. Of course it has nothing to do with "money", it's all about the "Art".

Yea... and if I want to see this movie I will wait to watch it on a streaming service or not at all at this point. Unless of course I happen to accidentally stumble across a high res rip taken from the source disks that are sent to every foreign movie theater.

Become a Patron!
Back