The Mandalorian’s Season Two Finale Teases Boba Fett Spin-Off, Reintroduces Legendary Star Wars Character

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
boba-fett-mandalorian-the-rescue-post-credits-1024x576.jpg

“The Rescue,” the eighth and final episode of the second season of The Mandalorian, is now streaming on Disney+. Despite how badly Lucasfilm screwed the pooch with the sequel trilogy, this is not an episode that any legitimate Star Wars fan should miss, as it not only paves the way for an exciting new series but brings back one of the franchise’s most beloved characters.

Those of you who haven’t seen the episode yet will definitely want to turn back because we’re hyperspacing directly into spoiler territory, but for everyone else, we’ll get right into what’s making fanboys’ heads spin.

Black robe. Black jumpsuit. Black glove. Lightsaber with green kyber crystal...

Continue reading...

bring the most powerful Jedi who ever lived into The Mandalorian
You mean yoda?, Mace?, Anakin? Luke isn't even ranked on the top 5, Heck, even Rey is supposed to be more powerful.

Up until now, Luke didn't have the chance to really stand out as a powerful jedi. Finally justice has been served.

Sure Like looks like was ported from SW Battlefront II, but it was awesome.

**If you haven't seen it by now, you are not a fan and deserve the spoilers :p :p :LOL: :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:
Season is just so short... 10 shows at ~30min each goes very fast.

I liked the first season better, I had trouble following this season. That said this wasn’t a horrible season, just less than. A solid season 3 that explains some things and ties up lose ends would bring it up considerably though.

Season is just so short... 10 shows at ~30min each goes very fast.

I liked the first season better, I had trouble following this season. That said this wasn’t a horrible season, just less than. A solid season 3 that explains some things and ties up lose ends would bring it up considerably though.

Season wasn't even 10 shows, it was 8.

Why would they have a fett spin off and a mandalorian...
Anyway good ending after feeling a bit dragged down, it did get better imho.

Why would they have a fett spin off and a mandalorian...
Anyway good ending after feeling a bit dragged down, it did get better imho.

Yar, and Disney hasn't clarified yet if season 3 of the Mandalorian follows Boba Fett now or if Boba Fett has a separate spinoff from The Mandalorian. Personally I like the idea of the main focus being on Boba, with the other Mandalorians being peripheral characters for specific episodes, and larger story arcs (retaking of Mandalore) still being covered or being setup for future seasons.

It seems to me Disney wants to l use the DC arrowverse formula, making several spinoff shows and then crossovers.

Become a Patron!
Back