Todd Howard Confirms Fall Launch for Starfield’s Shattered Space DLC, Explains Why Future Fallout Games Won’t Be Set Outside of the U.S.

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Shattered Space, Starfield's big story expansion and DLC, will be launching this fall for Xbox Series X|S and Windows PCs, Bethesda boss Todd Howard has confirmed.

See full article...

It would be awesome, though very difficult to pull off, to have a Fallout for each continent. Well, most of them anyways, but does each area/culture have something like the American 1950's to parody? Something with enough depth to do it right? I dont know.

1950's fallout Russia, Everyone even the babies has chest hair and drinks vodka for everything. It isn't water its vodka.

1950's fallout UK: Everyone drives tiny cars and has moustache's to the point there is an mutated moustache monster.

1950's Italy, instead of actual italian all language is just poorly represented Italian foods.

1950's Japan: They drive or fly into everything and explode, all the time.

I mean it would be pretty bad... right?

It would be awesome, though very difficult to pull off, to have a Fallout for each continent. Well, most of them anyways, but does each area/culture have something like the American 1950's to parody? Something with enough depth to do it right? I dont know.
It's interesting, and might work if you go far enough back, in a more modern era you wont find a lot of weapons to loot in some areas of the world like you can in the USA

Become a Patron!
Back