Twitch Bans Call of Duty Streamer Who Fired Loaded Gun On-Air, Destroying $1,000 Monitor

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
carl-riemer-gun-twitch-ban-1-1024x576.jpg
Image: Carl Riemer

Reminder, folks: discharging a loaded weapon in the middle of a livestream is probably one of the dumbest things you can do.

Call of Duty streamer Carl Riemer – a former FaZe Clan member who’s famed for his trickshots – was suspended from Twitch earlier this week for firing a loaded Glock in the middle of a stream. Luckily, nobody was hurt, but the bullet did manage to rip through two cans of G FUEL energy-drink powder, as well as a $1,000 monitor.

HOLY ******* **** pic.twitter.com/CEHnCvLbiF— ricardo (@cam834) March 5, 2020

“God ****,” Riemer said after the shot. “What the f***? I swear to God I just emptied the mag!”

In a follow-up video posted to...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Idiot gets toasted and makes idiot move that potentially ruins the rest of his life.

In other news life go's on just as expected.

He should market advertising for that cup though!

But in all seriousness, he was talking **** in a threatening manner with a gun in his hands. I don't care who you are that is stupid. If I was in the presence of someone doing that I would leave, failing that I would tell them to put the gun down, failing that I would do what I needed to do to take them down and disarm them.

A police officer would give an order then fire, then see if they followed the order. (And in my mind rightfully so.)

Congratulations on shooting your monitor witha Gloc. Imagine if his supportive girlfriend had been in the next room over when that supersonic round went off.

If he lives in an apartment I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't evicted as well.

Yeah... "I swear to god.. I just unloaded the mag!" is a viable defense.

How much of this was calculated to gain some more attention?
People do this all the time, I'm sure with enough "Fame" he can find another venue to cash in on.

Also, yet another poster child for the argument for more gun control.
Self obsessed little twat.

Become a Patron!
Back