Ubisoft Confirms That Additional Content Is Coming to The Division 2 Later This Year

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
the-division-2-faye-lau-1024x576.jpg
Image: Ubisoft

As hinted by Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot during a financial call earlier this week, Massive Entertainment’s popular online shooter RPG, The Division 2, will be getting additional content later this year. The news was confirmed by Massive in a message posted on the The Division 2’s official site, which noted that the developer had decided to continue producing more content for the game due to the passion and support of its fans.

“Some of you had noticed that Title Update 12 was originally meant to be the last major Title Update for The Division 2, but thanks to your continued support, we are now in the early stages of development for fresh content to release later in 2021,” Ubisoft wrote.

“While it is still too...

Continue reading...

Interesting. Bought it on a giveaway sale that I assume was meant to prompt the purchase of DLC, which I haven't even looked at because I haven't gotten further than making sure the game launches.

And that's not an indictment of the game. I liked the first one enough, found it innovative enough, I just haven't played literally much of anything lately.

I hope they fix the game soon, there is a times event going on and I can't play for longer then 5-10 min b4 the game closing.

Reddit has a loooong *** post on this issue, hope they extend the event.

Stange as the game ran fine other then some visual issues on dx12 but after I got a DC after my internet went down the game won't stop crashing.

Become a Patron!
Back